LabVIEW E.N.A.B.L.E.D Blog

Community Browser
Latest Comments
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Comments

How to callback cortana API in LV to speech recognition?

0 Comments

Hello, Everyone!

I'm angelafun and come from China, rcently i develop a highspeed communication application which up to 10MB/s using UDP based on Labview2015, the operate system is windows 10. i found that it can't lose datapackge  when it runs on windows 10 but it does not like above, it can lose data runing others opereats system such as windows 7 and windows xp. this is test applicaiton which does not add any others code just recive data.

example.jpg

Finally, could you tell me how to solve problem? thanks!

0 Comments

hello

im unable to find this block in my lab view what is this actually and what function it performs and im here by attaching snapshot of that block for review kindly see it and im attaching my project here as well, which is a DC motor control using PID in lab view kindly verify if i have made it correctly

0 Comments

1. Blended learning
  2. Personalized learning
  3. E-Learning (Online courses for students are available)
  4. Professional developments for teachers and parents

What about the parental eyes, camera is every where day i snot far what does your kid doing in the classroomm, you know directly, but currently the parental eye is available for schools name SchoolA2Z - School Management Software.

0 Comments

Interested candidates can send their CV's to jobs@aaplweb.com

- Access Automation Pvt Ltd.

0 Comments

About Us:
We are an alliance partner of National Instruments. We build test rigs and data acquisition systems. We are in need of an experienced engineer who can assist in Business development activity. We prefer Engineers with good experience in sales and marketing of engineering solutions.

www.atsteks.com

Responsibilities:

Generate new leads by visiting prospective clients in person
Follow up enquiries
Cold calling and visiting customers
Understand Customer requirements
Prepare estimates and proposals
Prepare plans and reports for daily, weekly and monthly activities
Assist in component selection
Assist in Marketing

Work Experience: Minimum 2 Years.

Education: B.E or MBA

Skills: Excellent Communication, Ability to work independently

0 Comments

List for tomorrow's game:

List for tomorrow's game: List for tomorrow's game:

0 Comments

Hi,

We are looking for freelancer who can able to develop high channel count LabVIEW DSC application.

Hardware : PXI System

No. of IO Tags : 2000

Server - Client Model.

if interested please revert me with your detail on

email : sshelar@godrej.com

Regards

Satish Shelar

1 Comment

I have a elapsed time constantly running and constantly reset if number more than 1, but if numbers remain less than 1 for more than 3 seconds, a dialogue box will appear asking to continue or not. "Yes" button will help me reset the number again and "No" button will stop the vi. Anyone can help me with this..it seems that my dialogue return zero constant..

I have attachment in vi below, any possible amendment please advice..