Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This Blog Has Moved...

Elijah_K
Active Participant

In case you aren't aware, this blog is now hosted and updated here: Software Engineering with LabVIEW

Sorry if you've been missing out, but all of these older posts and many more new ones can be found at this new link. 

Elijah Kerry
NI Director, Software Community
Comments
MayanBlood

pergatory?

Elijah_K
Active Participant

oops

Elijah Kerry
GabbyG
Active Participant

Purgatorium

where souls pass some time before they are allowed to proceed to heaven.

Is that what Software Engineering with LabVIEW is, Eli ?

Gabi

7.1 -- 2013
CLA
GuessWho

Oh well.  As a lurker, I derived a lot of benefit from following the postings.  However, the new spot appears to be completely blocked by Websense.  Too bad, so sad.  See ya!

Elijah_K
Active Participant

Yes, it is the nirvana we all strive for 😉

My original point was just that this particular platform is not host to my latest blog posts anymore, and I didn't realize that they were still externally viewable until I noticed the recent discussion on the "to more specific" post.  New posts and all of the original posts can be found on the new Wordpress blog.

Thanks!

Elijah Kerry
Elijah_K
Active Participant

Blair - you are unable to view the wordpress location?  Is websense a tool that your company uses?

Elijah Kerry
GuessWho

I can view the location, yes.  However, I cannot sign up - Websense is blocking me from that functionality.  We are interdicted from joining wordpress, it would appear.

Thanks

Elijah_K
Active Participant

Can you subscribe from home or an off-campus computer?

Elijah Kerry
GuessWho

I will be doing so, I guess.  Not too sure how useful that will be, but we'll see.

Thanks

AristosQueue (NI)
NI Employee (retired)

Purge-atory -- where data goes after it has been deleted but is still lingering on the disk.