From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Development Best Practices Blog

Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Software Validation Tools Now Included with Developer Suite (as of August 2011)

Elijah_K
Active Participant

I am pleased to announce that all toolkits that were formerly available in the Software Validation Tools Developer Suite Bundle are now included with the purchase of Developer Suite Core. This means that anyone who purchases or renews their license for Developer Suite now has access to the following products at no additional charge:

These products have become increasingly important for the success of large systems, and we recognize that they should be in the toolbelt of anyone developing sufficiently complex systems with LabVIEW.  These products improve and automate otherwise time-consuming software engineering tasks, such as code reviews, validation, static and dynamic analysis, etc.. For more information and best practices for using these and other software engineering products with LabVIEW, visit ni.com/largeapps, or post your questions and comments below.

Regards,

Eli

Elijah Kerry
NI Director, Software Community
Comments
crelf
Trusted Enthusiast

I think this is one of the biggest steps in recent memory to advance the professionalism of LabVIEW as a programming language - thanks NI!

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
shew82

I had noticed already and I second what Chris said - this is an excellent move! Thank you Eli (and anyone else from NI who played a part in making this happen)!

PhillipBrooks
Active Participant

This adds significant value during financially challenging times, and may make the difference in choosing to renew our SSP. Bravo!

Now is the right time to use %^<%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%3uZ>T
If you don't hate time zones, you're not a real programmer.

"You are what you don't automate"
Inplaceness is synonymous with insidiousness

DGardner

Now if we could only get the Requirements Gateway along with the others, maybe there's a a chance to do ALM.