LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for consultant for simple project

Hello all,

As the subject explains, I am looking for a LabView consultant to complete a basic project, remotely. I have a basic understanding of LabView. However, I can't afford the down-time of learning what I need. Therefore, I am happy to pay for the work. This project would suit a consultant with low-medium experience. I've had a call with an experienced LabView consultant and they quoted me multiple thousands for what I feel is a simple enough project (project details below).

I would appreciate any offers to help or any recommendations of someone who can help with the following. Thank you in advance.

- Processing analogue input voltages produced by 7 different simple sensors (collected by LabJack DAQ. Code already available to pair with LabView 2018).

- Convert analogue input voltages into meaningful units (ppm, %, degC etc) (based on sensor scales etc).

- Record data on chart or charts. 

- Start/stop buttons on front panel initiate "data recording" for field tests. Data gathered during each "test" to be logged/exported to excel template.

- Nothing too fancy, just simple and robust. 

I feel this simple project does not warrant huge cost, so probably isn't one for super experienced consultants, as explained. Many thanks. M.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(424 Views)
Highlighted

Where? Doing this remote will add $$, as communication and testing will be harder.

>Record data on chart or charts

My choice, your choice or switchable? Adding a chart is easy to extremely difficult, depending on the details. If you can live with one LabVIEW chart (not dummy proof) it doesn't need to cost a lot.

Low thousands seems reasonable. If you really are not critical at all about graphical details, logging details and other details, I'd probably end up with 2-4 days. 1 day communicating details, 1-2 day implementation, 1 day more communicating and bug fixing. At ~700$ a day, that is thousands...

If you want it cheaper, I can only advice to fine tune the details. What is the frequency? Is it fixed? If items are polled, does each sample have it's own time stamp? What is the chart history length? And so on...

Often customers want to view the data. If the same application is to do this, double the budget...

Need a manual? Add $$. Need a design specification? Add $$. I expect some companies to always include those (as it is professional).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(405 Views)
Highlighted

Hello,

Share your contact details.

Thank you

Hardik Gujarati

h.g.gujarati@gmail.com

+91-8511067358

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(393 Views)
Highlighted

@Hritzgujarati wrote:

Hello,

Share your contact details.

Thank you

Hardik Gujarati

h.g.gujarati@gmail.com

+91-8511067358

Send a PM to OP, to get in touch.

Don't post your details, you'll be spammed until the end of days.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(384 Views)
Highlighted

Hi,

Still you are looking for support?

Please contact Rahulkumar10@outlook.com - +918884212265 with your expected budget to get complete deliverable within time and cost.

Rgds,

II

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(202 Views)