I have over 20 years development experience in Labview testing RF products, medical devices and automotive products. Based out of Chicago but willing to explore contract opportunities pretty much anywhere! PXI, cRIO, cDAQ.
My name is Sarah Butler and I am a Technical Recruiter with Aerotek Engineering who specializes in Test Engineering Opportunities. I am wondering if you are currently open to hearing about work opportunities. I am interested in your background and skills, and be happy to discuss an open Sr Test Engineering position I have. Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? You can reach me at 858-877-2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Job Title: Sr Test Engineer
Location: San Diego
Compensation: $40 – 60/hr+/ 85K – 125K + Dependent on Experience
Working independently or as member of an integrated Test team, is responsible for the development, implementation and support of test automation architectures, strategies and projects for both Design Verification Test (DVT) and production test.
• Interfaces with the project management and development teams to gather project information, understand project objectives, schedules, and constraints.
• Develops test schedules and resource requirements, and communicates ongoing progress and risks.
• Analyzes system requirements and reviews technical specifications to assess and evaluate test requirements for sub-assembly and final products.
• Defines new test systems, methodologies, processes, procedures using industry best practices and innovation
• Specifies and develops hardware / Software for new test systems and/or new product test suites.
• Debugs new and existing test systems and / or application test suites for Company products.
• Documents test systems, requirements, processes, and procedures.
• Performs Measurement Correlation and Gage R&R studies to validate test systems.
• Maintains configuration control of all test system components throughout their life cycle.
• Participates in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews and documentation reviews.
• Prepares and presents progress reports, metrics and test analysis.
• Provides training and direction for junior test engineering staff members.
• Adheres to Company ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems.
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures including work rules, safety standards and departmental operating procedures.
• Adheres to company Servant Leadership core values.