LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Ex-]Certified LabVIEW/TestStand Architect, ~15 years experience, looking for consulting work. Austin-based, but will go anywhere!

Highlighted

I'm a software engineer with extensive industry experience developing in LabVIEW, TestStand, and C#.NET. Have worked as both a tech lead and a developer on dozens of ATE projects using NI equipment deployed at factories worldwide. Have worked full-time at both NI and an NI Alliance Partner for the better part of my career. MS in Software Engineering, BS in Electrical Engineering. Excel at developing well-designed, maintainable, scalable code in a timely manner.

Currently working independently and have the bandwidth to pick up the next contract or consulting project.

I'm Austin-based but willing to travel anywhere in the world for the project (as needed, up to 40%). Also open to projects regardless of size, even if it's just for a few hours of consulting from time to time.

Please don't hesitate to message me on this forum to discuss further.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(512 Views)

Hello there.  It sound like I might already know you.  Are you interested in collaborating on a Mach3 toolkit for LabVIEW?  I mean a real serious one that could be sold for professional CNC applications.

Best,

Gaurav Goel

http://www.linkedin.com/in/agentg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(176 Views)