From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - occured niUSRP WRITE Tx Data (underflow)

Hello

i am trying to make 2x2 MIMO OFDM system using two USRP 2922 as transmitter and one USRP 2943.

when i run my program for transmitter for IQ Rate 500k, its running smoothly but when i change the IQ rate for 20M, occured error like this picture.

what should i do to fix this error because i need my program to rum with bandwidth up to 20MHz so i need IQ rate 20M?

thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,129 Views)

Hey chandra.ha,

Your rate equals bandwidth*1.25, so you should specify an IQ rate of 25MS/s  to achieve your 20MHz bandwidth.

Underflow means the USRP hardware is attempting to transmit samples that haven;t been written to its buffer from software yet. There could be a couple reasons for this. Another forum post discusses a few approaches you can take to address the underflow.

-Will

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,108 Views)

thank you for your reply

But i still don't know waht should i do to fix underflow error

i have tried changing

1.this  ** HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\AFD\Parameters\, I don't see any "FastSendDatagramThreshold".  but its still error underflow

2. change write rate by increase my data but i got this error

3. i don't know how to set samples write

if you have solution please share

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,076 Views)