LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: labview task scheduler

Hi 

My name is Mohith I'am a student how is new to Labview Communication Design Suite. Recently i have been given a small task to implement a scheduler which allocate the resources based on the SNR of the UEs in LTE Application framework. Can you please guide in any possible ways.

Cheers

@Albert.Geven wrote:

reading the time each minute and checking against a tasklist (including dates and time and done boolean) would be easy enough.

In your idle loop (you always have in a nonstop program) check this and up you go. (I would read in new tasks once a day or add a task user interface)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,073 Views)

Hi 

My name is Mohith I'am a student how is new to Labview Communication Design Suite. Recently i have been given a small task to implement a scheduler which allocate the resources based on the SNR of the UEs in LTE Application framework. Can you please guide in any possible ways.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,059 Views)

Hi 

Mohith here I'am a student who is new to Labview Communication Design Suite. Recently i have been assigned a small task to implement a scheduler which allocate the resources based on the SNR of the UEs in LTE Application framework. Can you please guide in any possible ways.

you can reply to: mktech.dis@gmail.com

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,056 Views)

Hi Mohith,

Are you looking to expand the LAA example to a multi-UE system?  

Cheers,

Rahul

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,037 Views)