From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are the VIs password protected?

Hello, I downloaded the package using VIPM, and the block diagrams of the important VIs are password protected. Can I get a copy of the VIs without locked block diagrams so I can see what the code is doing?

Thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,537 Views)

Hi Richard,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I wanted to check / discuss some things before getting back to you with the final answer.

Instead of posting the VIs with password protection removed, I rather post the password here:

cEvj4vb76QepdVJ8FGlrtc5SIhX6yMb3

Out of curiosity, may I ask why you need to look into the lower-level VIs? I mean you have some issues / bug, or just curiosity, maybe plan to implement some additional features?

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,387 Views)

Thanks Peter! I'm looking at using AWS IoT pub/sub over HTTPS. It appears to use a lot of the header info and accces control you implemented in the S3 toolkit, but using Sig4. I would like to use the lower level code as an example to accelerate the development. This will be an open-source project hosted on GitHub.

https://github.com/Indie-Energy/AWS-IoT-RESTful

Thanks again for opening up the code.

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,387 Views)