LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Azure Walkthrough

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to push my data real-time into Microsoft Azure IoT Hub. The data are being generated from a simulation software of a microgrid like PSCAD or Matlab. Azure accepts HTTPS, MQTT, and AMQP which most people apparently prefer MQTT. I couldn't a clear step by step procedure or walkthrough to help me establish the connection. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Medy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,349 Views)

Hi Medy,

The NI Cloud Toolkit for Azure that is available in VI Package Manager has support for Azure's Blob Storage and Queue services, but not the IoT Hub. However the toolkit was designed with a base class generic implementation for interfacing with any Azure service via HTTPS. This means the toolkit is designed with the intention that support of for IoT Hub could be added in.

There are examples that install with the toolkit for connecting to Azure's Blob and Queue Service.

Danny Funk -- Senior Group Manager -- Software R&D -- NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,347 Views)

Perfect! What is the maximum data rate of HTTPS. Our desire case is to send real-time signals at 5kHz and we might have 12 signals. Is it even possible?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,345 Views)