LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 412031 started appearing when using example 'Upload file to bucket.vi'

This one is stumping me. I had this example VI from the AWS toolkit working fine a couple of weeks ago. Now when I try to use it I get the error listed below.

I have double and triple-checked the keys and they are correct. Moreover they work find using AWS console commands.

i haven't altered the example VI in any way. What are the possible culprits here? Could my security or firewall be getting in the way?  I am hoping to use the AWS toolkit as part of a larger deployed application, but if I can't even get the examples working I'll have to try something else 😞

Note: I work for a large corporation so it's non-trivial to find out if my IS department changed something over the past few weeks. I will likely have to figure out what happened on my own. Sucks.

"Error 412031 occurred at NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Create Error Cluster from Response Body.vi"

Possible reason(s):

SignatureDoesNotMatch - The request signature Amazon calculated does not match the provided signature. The AWS Secret Key value may be incorrect.

Complete call chain:
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Create Error Cluster from Response Body.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Check Error and Get Call Result.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Send API Request v4.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Make HTTP Request v4.vi:480002
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Low-Level HTTP Request AWS v4.vi:4270002
NI_AWS_S3.lvlib:Bucket.lvclass:List Buckets.vi
NI_AWS_S3.lvlib:Bucket.lvclass:Obtain Bucket.vi
Upload File to Bucket.vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,546 Views)