From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Champions Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2014 LabVIEW Champion: Jeremy Fleming

Member Profile - Jeremy Fleming

Name:

Jeremy Fleming    

Home:

Madison, AL

Programming Languages:

LabVIEW, I can spell C, and for some reason they made me take FORTRAN in college. 

Certification:

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified Professional Instructor

Used LabVIEW Since:

1998, started with 5.0.

Applications Areas:

I have literally programmed LabVIEW for just about anything you can imagine.  I've programmed inside a clean room (I hate bunny suits) to in a corn field in Iowa.  I have one week where I was testing micro springs with a 2 mil stroke to the next I was testing the spring recoil for the M1 Abrams.  Amtec Solutions Group (ASG), where I work now is diverse in our areas.  We have a group the specializes in robots and material handling.  My group focuses more on automated test and inspection.   We built custom test and inspection equipment for NASA, DoD, Automotive, and many various industries.  If I don't like what I'm working on, usually I can just wait a month or so and it will be totally different.

Biography:

I was raised in Florida, yet some how ended up going to the University of Alabama in Huntsville for college.  I have an electrical engineering degree.  Before graduation I got a part time job with a small systems integrator in Huntsville and started learning LabVIEW.  I stayed there after graduation and kept learning more and more LabVIEW, eventually teaching LabVIEW and DAQ classes.

User Groups:

Rocket City LabVIEW, Huntsville, AL

Discussion Groups:

Certified LabVIEW Architects

NI Instructors

Recertification by Points Program

Rocket City LabVIEW

Websites:

www.amtecsolutionsgroup.com

Articles:

Books:

Comments
Mark_Yedinak
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

Welcome aboard Jeremy! It's great to see you added to the group. I guess that means I need to buy you a beer at the CLA summit.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
jfleming
Member Member
on

Sadly this CLA summit falls on my birthday every year and this year ironically I was teaching a LabVIEW class and could not attend.  There is always NI week.

LabVIEW Champion
Certified Professional Instructor
Daklu
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

jfleming wrote:

Sadly this CLA summit falls on my birthday every year

Me too.  I pretend choose to believe NI is throwing a giant party for me. 

Mark_Yedinak
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

Dave, NI is throwing the party for MY birthday.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Contributors