Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Programming Languages:
LabVIEW, LabWindows-CVI, C, C++, TestStand, SQL

Certification:
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Used LabVIEW Since:
LabVIEW 4.0, 1995

Applications Areas:
The earliest applications were to implement long-term durability and reliability test automation. Recent applications include Engineering and Manufacturing tests for Wireless (RF), digital hardware and rugged graphics products at the board and system levels.

Biography:
I received a BSc.Eng in 1985 and worked in the field of Biomedical Engineering until 1997 when I made a career switch to the Telecom and Wireless Communication Industry.

My initial background with LabVIEW was when it was selected to implement a data acquisition system for long-term studies of cardiac assist devices. I was exposed to LabVIEW 5.0 when developing Engineering tests for Wireless Communication systems. It simplified the task of acquiring data from the spectrum analyzers.

In 2001, I started a consulting company. LabVIEW, LabWindow-CVI and TestStand are among my favorite tools to provide turnkey Automated Test Equipment (ATE). The ATE is tailored for Engineering tests, as well as Functional testing, RF-tuning, and system configuration at Contract Manufacturing sites.

Discussion Groups:
Mostly NI Discussion Forums. I am also a member of LAVA.

Websites:
www.drawbridgetech.com

Articles:
No LabVIEW-related articles

Books:
None

User Groups:
None

Contributors