Programming Languages:

LabVIEW, Teststand, MATLAB, Simulink, C#, SQL

Certification:

Certified LabVIEW Architect

Certified TestStand Developer

Used LabVIEW Since:

2007, LabVIEW 7.1

Applications Areas:

Test Automation in the domain of Home Appliances and Automotive, Railway Air Braking Simulations

Biography:

I was born in a town called Nagpur in India, where I did my schooling and graduation. I have my Bachelors in Electronics. Back in my school days, I was an avid cricket player, and also loved to play along with computer hardware, and experimenting different stuff on my personal little PC, like overclocking and over-volting hardware components, which made most of my PC components to fry up

I also loved computer gaming a lot, and was known for my fast frag rate in a game called "Unreal Tournament", and eventually I was named "FraggerFox" in the online gaming community, which also is my alias name in the LabVIEW forums.

My career in LabVIEW started with a small little VI doing remote acquisitions in my college campus, with over 90% CPU Utilization, spaghetti of wires and undocumented codes. And this was the time when I discovered my interest in LabVIEW and automation, and started my career in LabVIEW right after my graduation. Today, LabVIEW is my favorite automation language, which I use for simulations and automation in different domains.

Discussion Groups:

NI Forums, LAVA

Articles:

RSS Feed Reader- Coding Challenge 2011 Submission

Contributors