From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Champions Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Champion: Jonathon Green

LabVIEW Champions Member Profile - Jonathon Green

Jonothan.png

Name:

Jonathon Green (jgcode)

Home:

Perth, Australia

Programming Languages:

LabVIEW

Certification:

CLA

Used LabVIEW Since:

Links:

LAVA Forums

NI Forums

NI Community

NI Community Member of the Month

Applications Areas:

Data Acquisition, Automation, Real Time and Embedded Systems, Instrument Control, Data Analysis, SCADA, Distributed IO, Instrument Drivers, Reuse Libraries, IDE Tools.

Biography:

LabVIEW started out as a hobby for me, which is why I think I continue to enjoy using it.

After seeing LabVIEW code for the first time in my Biomechanics Honours year, I worked on various research projects and then programmed part-time in the role of Biomechanics Technician for the University. I also contracted from time to time, under the registered business name JG CODE which became my online alias. Somewhere along the way I discovered LAVA which filled a big gap – experienced due to my demographic situation. I joined an NI Alliance Partner, programming in LabVIEW full-time, and later was involved in the company’s training aspect of LabVIEW (which I thoroughly enjoyed). I also ran the LabVIEW User Group meetings for the area. During this time I was exposed to many different industries which was a great experience. I went from trolling on LAVA to active participant, interacting with a lot of other LabVIEW developers, which accelerated my learning and allowed me to become certified as the first CLA in my state. It was around this time I developed a passion for reusable code and tools which flowed over to working on such LabVIEW Community projects as OpenG. I currently work in the Mining industry.

User Groups:

LabVIEW Project Providers

Quick Drop Enthusiasts

Enhanced Icon Editor

LabVIEW APIs

Discussion Groups:

LAVA User Group

OpenG User Group

Websites:

Team LAVA Blog

Contributors