Home:
Würzburg, Germany

Programming Languages:
LabVIEW. What else?

Certification:
CLA, Center of Excellence

Used LabVIEW Since:

Bio / Application Areas:
My professional interest lies in software development in small teams. I have been creating software for a living for two decades, working with NI and LabVIEW since 2007. For nearly 20 years, I have been successfully delivering real-world software projects, always working closely together with my customers.

I am a Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) and LabVIEW Champion and an over-all avid LabVIEW evangelist. I enjoy consulting, coaching and generally speaking with or in front of people. Recent presentations (as of January 2020) include NIWeek '17, Dev Days '17 and '18, GDevCon#1, VIP Days '18, Alliance Day CER '19, European CLA Summit '19, NIWeek '19, NIDays Europe '19 and various user group meetings both locally and internationally. I am also a member of the GDevCon Alliance and the founder/organizer of the Würzburg LabVIEW User Group (WUELUG).

I am the owner of HAMPEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, a small company that works with customers to increase the quality of their software through improved development processes. HAMPEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERING is the first NI Center of Excellence in Germany, a member of the NI Alliance Partner program, a founding member of the Alliance of LabVIEW Architects and a DQMH Trusted Advisor.

Books:
---

User Groups:

Websites and Social Media:

An opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepreneurs (Fab and Steve amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops

Joerg Hampel (CLAChampion) | Hampel Software Engineering (Center Of ExcellenceDQMH Trusted Advisor, ALA) |  WUELUG
Contributors