From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Champions Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Champion: Joerg Hampel

LabVIEW Champions Member Profile - Joerg Hampel

jh-rainbow 2.png

Name:
Joerg Hampel

Motto:
Screw it - let's do it!

Home:
Würzburg, Germany

Programming Languages:
LabVIEW. What else?

Certifications:
CLA, CPI, NI Center of Excellence

Used LabVIEW Since:

Bio / Application Areas:
My professional interest lies in software engineering in small teams, with a focus on process and workflow standardisation and automation.

I have been creating software for a living for more than two decades, working with NI's technology stack since 2007. For nearly 20 years, I have been successfully delivering real-world software projects, always working closely together with my customers.

I am a Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA), a Certified Professional Instructor (CPI) and LabVIEW Champion and an over-all avid LabVIEW user. I enjoy consulting, coaching and generally speaking with or in front of people. Recent presentations include NIWeek '17, Dev Days '17 and '18, GDevCon#1, VIP Days '18, Alliance Day CER '19, European CLA Summit '19, NIWeek '19, NIDays Europe '19, GLASummit '20, GLASummit '21, GDevCon#3 and various user group meetings both locally and internationally. I was selected to speak at the European CLA Summit '20 and NIWeek '20 (both cancelled due to COVID-19). I will speak at NI Connect Munich '22.

I am a member of the board at the DQMH® Consortium, a partner at DSH Workshops, a member of the GDevCon Alliance and the founder/organizer of the award-winning Würzburg LabVIEW User Group (bit.ly/WUELUG). I'm also a founding member of the Alliance of LabVIEW Architects.

I am the founder of HAMPEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, a small company that works with customers to increase the quality of their software through improved development processes. HAMPEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERING is the first NI Center of Excellence in Germany, a member of the NI Alliance Partner program and a DQMH Trusted Advisor.

Books:
---

User Groups:

Websites and Social Media:

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

Contributors