LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 is our next meeting. Call for presentations. (June 27 is cancelled)

Hi LAF members,

I could have sworn that I had already posted this message, but I cannot find it anywhere. 

Our next meeting is on:

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 CANCELED

National Instruments, Austin, TX

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM National Instruments, Austin, TX

We don't have a topic or presenter picked. As always, you know you can present remotely if needed.

If you don't want to present, you can comment about what you would like to learn more about and we can find a presenter.

If there are any NI Week/CLA Summit presentations you missed that you really want to see at LAF, let us know as well. 

Best regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(9,743 Views)

I can do a talk on FPGA optimization, if needed. I would need to borrow a Win7 laptop to do a full demo, since the good stuff does not work on Win10. Or I can just do screenshots.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(9,717 Views)

I can do a talk on Augmented Reality using LabVIEW with the Microsoft Hololens (here is an example). By that date, I should have added the ability to share holograms between several Hololens worked out and make a demonstration.

Marc Dubois
Message 3 of 14
(9,710 Views)

hi all, 

It  has been a long, long, long week.

I meant to post it for: 

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

not August.

I edited the title of this post. 

Let me know if you still can present what you had posted for this new date.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(9,691 Views)

I can be there but have no time to get a presentation together. Maybe next time.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(9,680 Views)

Sorry, I cannot be there on June 27th. I'm still offering for August though.

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(9,666 Views)

Marc,

Thanks, I will add you to the August one. 

Perhaps I should just start both discussions and if we don't get anyone interested, then we can cancel the June 27th meeting.

Thanks,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(9,640 Views)

If it ends up happening on June 27th, I can't be there, as I'll be taking the day off to celebrate my wife's [REDACTED]th birthday.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(9,635 Views)

We have canceled the June meeting.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 CANCELED

We will meet in August.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM National Instruments, Austin, TX

Thanks,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(9,413 Views)

Any other volunteers besides Marc Dubois for the Tuesday, August 29, 2017.

Message 10 of 14
(8,931 Views)