LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Presentations for 2021!

Do you have a presentation you wish to share with our community in 2021?  Or perhaps one you'd like to request?  Post it here!

Want to cast a vote for a presentation that's been listed?  Give it a kudo!

Presentations with the most kudos will be selected for presentation at a future LAF meeting.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,885 Views)

Last year I solved each day of AOC 2020 with LabVIEW, and found myself heavily using Map and Set datatype primitives for lots of the problems, so I could talk about how I solved some of those problems, and how Maps and Sets made it much easier.

Craig H. | CLA CTA CLED | Applications Engineer | NI Employee 2012-2023
Message 2 of 8
(3,789 Views)

I could present what I have seen/learned from moving to NI Packages for our deployments

Message 3 of 8
(3,757 Views)

I could present my lessons learned when I created an XNode.  I would talk about me Class Method Node.

Quentin "Q" Alldredge

Chief LabVIEW Architect, Testeract | Owner, Q Software Innovations, LLC (QSI)
Director, GCentral | Admin, LabVIEW Wiki | Creator, The QControl Toolkit
Certified LabVIEW Architect | LabVIEW Champion | NI Alliance Partner

Message 4 of 8
(3,574 Views)

HI Bill,

Can you talk about the relative file agent? It installs packages into separate sandboxes so you can have conflicting things all on one one machine, like python PIP. Thanks.

-cc

Message 5 of 8
(3,536 Views)

@DowNow_ wrote:

HI Bill,

Can you talk about the relative file agent? It installs packages into separate sandboxes so you can have conflicting things all on one one machine, like python PIP. Thanks.

-cc

Unfortunately, I have not used that feature yet myself. Since it is only truly usable from the command line, I have not looked into it for my users.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,479 Views)

I could present about any topic mentioned in my blog, but I am personally out of specific ideas.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,333 Views)

At the LAF meeting in Q2, 2016 I presented the 2nd version of my LabVIEW Automation utility which automates 100+ impossible search and edit operations.  This year I released the 7th version (4.0) which automates millions of operations, many in a single click.  At least 15 new features are completely unexpected.  I would be willing to perform a live demo for the 9/28 LAF meeting.

Michael Munroe, CLD, CTD, MCP
Automate 1M+ VI Search, Sort and Edit operations with Property Inspector 5.0, now with a new Interactive Window Manager!
Now supports full project automation using one-click custom macros or CLI.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,214 Views)