LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 18 is our next meeting

Hello LAF friends,

I hope you have recovered from NI week. I am still working on it 🙂

Our meeting is next week. Are there any volunteers to present or interest in particular topics? Perhaps some of you want to share/discuss things seen at NI week.

Let us know.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,324 Views)

Maybe a presentation on wire channels?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:02 AM FabiolaDelaCueva <web.community@ni.com

Message 2 of 5
(6,046 Views)

The NI week presentation on OOP SOLID principles by Stephen Loftus-Mercer and Jon McBee (Bloomy) was really good. They went over I an D (Interface segregation and Dependency inversion). I didn't see Part 1 at NI week 2014 that went over the S, O, and L (Single-responsiblity, Open-closed, and Liskov substitution). Could we get Stephen to do an encore presentation of Part 1?

I also wasn't able to make any of the presentations about customizing the right click menus in LV 2015 and would be up for a presentation on that.

Message 3 of 5
(6,046 Views)

I agreed to present Part 1 at this user group meeting. That only covered the S and O, but I'll go grab the L content from 2012 and include it as a bonus. 🙂

Message 4 of 5
(6,046 Views)

Meeting details can be found at: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-43683

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,046 Views)