From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW APIs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET Assembly Changed Expected Version=1.4.3372.25547 but Found Version=2.1.0.0

Hello,

I am trying to communicate to an Arcoptix spectrometer through example code that was provided with it. I am using LabVIEW 2011 due to some older equipment being interfaced with this version and I would like to use this version as well for the spectrometer. When running the example VI I get a warning saying .NET assembly changed and then the details say expected assembly "ARCsoft.ARCspectro Md, Version1.4.3372.25547, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null", but found "ARCsoft.ARCspectroMd, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null."

I am out of ideas on how to solve this issue. I have tried placing a configuration file in the directory to try and force LabVIEW to use the correct .NET assembly version but had no luck. I also downloaded LabVIEW 2017 and done the same steps and got the same error message. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
(4,117 Views)

Same problem here, I'll let you know if I figure it out.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,666 Views)

Figured it out. Since I'm using an older (different) version of LabVIEW than what the dll's/libraries/VI's were compiled for, I just had to recompile them.

So in my case, the libraries with the problem were in a folder called "ULx": Since I'm using an older version of Labview (2011), I had to re-compile the vi's/libraries. In LabVIEW 2011, under Tools -> Advanced -> Mass Compile, I chose the Ulx folder in National Instruments -> Labview 2011 -> vi.lib --> ULx and compiled. Then restarted my computer and it worked. Maybe this will help you or someone else who comes across this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,661 Views)