From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LUGNuts: LabVIEW User Group for Connecticut

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are all the LabView users in Connecticut?

Hellooooooo!

There was a time when the LabView User Group scene in CT was pretty active and a great way to network.  I recently joined all the local groups in New York & Massachusetts.  Does anyone have an interest in reforming this LUG?

-John Buckley

Message 1 of 9
(5,576 Views)

Hi John,

Also interested in reforming a LabVIEW user group, however I'm based in NYC. Could potentially take the train up, or happy to host in a Manhattan office if there's enough interest.

Best,

Xuelong

Systems Engineer
DMC, Inc.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,317 Views)

I'm also interested, however we probably should create this using third-party site like meetup.com since it seems that NI in CT is not really interested in helping organize it. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,255 Views)

Hi Sir!

I have a question about labview, if you have a chance, please give me a call. I appreciated

Thank you very much

Chuck: 860-597-8941

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,218 Views)

I am sorry, my email: cwilson_2006@yahoo.com

Tel: 860-597-8941

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,215 Views)

Hello John,

I hope all is well.

We have a client in Connecticut who is searching for a LabView Developer on a Full Time Direct Hire basis.

Wasn't sure if you or anyone in your network was in the market?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,878 Views)

John, I'm wish to identify and hire a LabView Programming consultant for my company's R&D work being conducted jointly at Yale.  Any recommendations?

-Jerry Schmitt

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,851 Views)

Jerry,

I see you are on Yale campus.  So am I.  I work at the Pierce Lab (private - YaleMed affiliate).  I would be interested in meeting with you.  I also have a relationship with a few other consultants in the CT area and can draw on them based on the scale of your work.

-John Buckley

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,837 Views)

Hi,

I am pretty green with LabVIEW, but you can count me in for any groups / meetups here in CT.

Thanks,

George

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,776 Views)