From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

JKI State Machine Objects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new JKI State Machine Editor makes JKI SMO's even more fun!

JKI is excited to announce the JKI State Machine Editor, a new tool that makes it even easier for developers to use the JKI State Machine by automating common tasks and exposing the user to more great features and best practices for using the JKI State Machine.

http://blog.jki.net/announcing-an-easy-to-use-editor-for-the-jki-state-machine

Message 1 of 7
(10,160 Views)

I'm excited to see this in the JKI toolbox.  Some people might recognize it :D.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 2 of 7
(10,042 Views)

There have been some cool new developments to the JKI State Machine Editor over the past few months.

Here are a few of the newer features:

Enjoy! 

Message 3 of 7
(8,764 Views)

Hi Jim,

The state machine editor used to work on any case structure (ctrl Space + ctrl J) before the recent update with cool features. 

did this change to limit this tool to work only if it recognizes the JKI SM in my program ?

I would like to use it on any architecture's case structure.

Please let me know

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(8,580 Views)

any help ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(8,214 Views)

This forum is about JKI State Machine Objects (for which you can use the JKI State Machine Editor).

I think you should redirect your question on JKI's forums, which the Github project refers to as the place to get help on this tool.

There is also an issue tracker on the Github page for the project.

https://github.com/JKISoftware/JKI-State-Machine-Editor

(The link to the JKI forum is broken. I just sent a private message to Jim to correct it) 

GCentralChampionCLA
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(8,051 Views)

Hi JKI Followers,

Instead of right click, select on anyone structure such as while/case/event structure and press Ctrl+space and Ctrl+j, you may get JKI - state machine explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(8,038 Views)