JKI State Machine Objects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JKI state machine Explorer

Solved!
Go to solution

There is a quick question about JKI state machine explorer. I know it was rolled out in JKI state machine 2018. Whar's the labVIEW version will be compatibale with this feature? I have LV2019 which is working fine with Explorer. However it looks like not be able to launch on LV2014.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,272 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TwinCoast4K

According to the package installed on my machine, the JKI State Machine 2018 version is compatible with >= LV2013

normandinf-cnrc_0-1588094131224.png

The Editor seems to also be compatible with LV2013 and up, according to info on Github:

https://github.com/JKISoftware/JKI-State-Machine-Editor/blob/master/source/JKI%20State%20Machine%20H...

GCentralChampionCLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,238 Views)
Solution

Right-click menu plugins don't work in LabVIEW versions older than 2015. You can launch the JKI SM Explorer with QuickDrop Shortcut via Ctrl+Space >> Ctrl+J 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,233 Views)

Hi Jim, there is another question just for my curiosity. I use JKI SM a lot recently and used lots of dynamic event creation feature from framework. The question is how did you get that automatically wiring done (which create different state, wiring registration, un-register the dynamic event...). Is it done by using some feature in LabVIEW or you using another lower level language to automate it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,684 Views)
Solution

I'm not the Jim that you're looking for, but I can say that LabVIEW VI scripting was used.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 5 of 5
(3,678 Views)