From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

training in labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Team,

I want to get labview training from online.

I have to control many instruments like Keithley, dc controller, stage, spectrometer, Arduino board, etc-to control all these instruments, what course should I take from the training list given by national instruments

Moreover, what is the procedure to complete the whole training package?

Thanks in advance

Priya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(962 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kaust_priya31

This seems to be the right course for you, https://www.ni.com/en-us/shop/services/products/labview-instrument-control-course.html

A pre-requisite to this one is LabVIEW Core1 and higher are good.

Course overview - https://www.ni.com/en-us/shop/services/education-services/customer-education-courses/labview-instrum...

If your company has an active SSP, they might already have access to the LabVIEW Core training series and they can purchase training credits for the Instrument control course either online or local NI sales representative.

Note: This course is a generic version to use GPIB or VISA instruments and it is up to the user to understand the basics and apply them to their instrument. This will not cover Arduino (as it is not an instrument, just a hobby-grade embedded system board and not directly supported by NI)

Lets see if fellow members have other course suggestions.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 2 of 3
(931 Views)

thank you so much for your valuable reply. It helps me a lot🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(909 Views)