Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

niRFSA dll and lib

Is there a 64 bit version of niRFSA.dll? If so where can I find it? If not, is the niRFSA.lib position independent code? I need a 64 bit dynamic library version of this driver.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,129 Views)

jgrunwald,

The NI-RFSA driver is supported in 64-bit versions of LabVIEW so I would assume the answer is yes, there are 64-bit dll's for the driver.

I'm confused as to which dll you are specifically looking for. Where did you find the niRFSA dll that you referred to in your original post?

Patrick O.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,109 Views)

I found the 64-bit version of the dll, it was in a different folder that wasn't easily recognizable. I had found the original one in C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\IVI\Bin, and the 64-bit version at C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\IVI\Bin. All of the other drivers that I've been working with have both versions of there dll's in the same folder, so that's probably where the confusion came from. Now though I am having issues getting NI MAX and the RFSA Soft Front Panel to launch at all on Windows 7. They will show up in the task manager as processes that the CPU is aware of, but will not ever launch or error out. It's really strange. I've tried using Dependency Walker with them, but it crashes while they run before I am able to stop profiling. I was following instruction provided by this comment: https://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/NI-MAX-stuck-at-load-plugins/m-p/1102736/highlight/true#M...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,103 Views)