From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need drivers for GPIB cards that works on MSDOS

Solved!
Go to solution

I need the drivers for the AT-GPIB/TNT and AT-GPIB cards, the support section of them displays a message that it has been archived and the link to download them is broken, the reason I need them is because I have a in line tester machine that uses it, it runs on a Compaq deskpro 386, the equip is owned by the client so I can't change to a newer model or something like that, I have tried to restoring all GPIB files including the gpib.com from 2 backups but it won’t work it just freezes after the message that the driver has been installed like on the image I've attached (I’m sorry for the quality my phone camera is scratched). After that image the pointer just keeps flashing under it and nothing happens so I thought re installing the software could work but I don't have it since the equip is not mine an really old. so if you could help me either fix it or get the drivers i would be grateful, o and also I tried with a AT-GPIB/TNT that I had on another equip but the 386 is not plug & play ready so I ended up in the same place with it and i don't have that driver because the other equip ran in windows NT so is not the same.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,249 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author matu-t

Poke around these directories, you may get lucky (or not):

ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/gpib/doswin3/

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,247 Views)

I think maybe the proxy was bloking the page either way I have alredy got the drivers thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,245 Views)