From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lms 200

Hello,

i have installed the plug and play driver for the sick lms2XX but when i run it, always it gives me the same Error i tried alot to solve those problems but i couldn't, i tried even to build my customized vi but the same problems occurred, i attached the Error list in a a word doc bellow. please help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,214 Views)
Where did you get the driver from? Can you attach an image of the broken VI's block diagram and of the subVI it is calling? How did you rewire the subVI?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,205 Views)

hello, 

i have used the NI IDF to install the driver, so normally it is a certified driver, here is the broken VI's and i don't know how to rewire them.

thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,186 Views)
It says that the VISA Configure Serial Port is the problem. Did you happen to edit it by accident?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,180 Views)

thank you it seems at the end i came to the same result as you said so i reinstall labview and the problem is gone. and my lms is warking perfectly.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,174 Views)