From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley 2410 wrapper class

Hello, i was looking for a ivi-com driver for the keithley 2410, and there exist only for IVI-C, but i need to write a program in visual c# in order to control the 2410, doing some research i read that i can use the ivi-C driver using a wrapper class, but that is generated in labwindows, which i don't have.

So i kindly request someone who can provide me with such wrapper class and (if possible) an example of use, i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,620 Views)
Why IVI-COM and not IVI-.NET? Why not call the IVI-C directly as described by ivifoundation.org? Where did you get the idea that CVI can create COM or .NET code? Please provide the links.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,610 Views)

Sorry i meant measurement studio instead of cvi, my bad, a mistake, and well i couldnt find a .net ivi driver for my device, just  ivi-c.

i cannot call the ivi-c in visual c#, cannot add a reference.

http://www.ni.com/mstudio/esa/.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,598 Views)
That link does not mention anything at all about IVI.

Did you look at the instructions on ivifoundation.org? I don't think you have s problem with any NI hardware or software, just problems with c# programing.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,592 Views)

i don't have measurement studio so i cannot follow those steps above

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,582 Views)

@Nelson.fr wrote:

i don't have measurement studio so i cannot follow those steps above

Measurement Studio is free to try for 45 days.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,578 Views)