Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entry point gpib-32.dll

Hello, the Keithley sourcemeter cannot communicate with the Labview program. The visa source name is always a empty pop-down menu. I tried to uninstall everything and reinstall everything. The problem is persistent. I install the same thing in another desktop, computer and the sourcemeter successfully talk. However in my laptop, it doesn't. I guess it is a GPIB issue. I didn't find the gpib-32.dll and gpibClassInstaller.dll in C:\Windows\System32. Then I copied the two dll file from the desktop computer it works. I used the GPIBdiagnostic, and it showed the "procedure entry point_ni488config_UnlockNi488@0 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpib-32.dll." Then I deleted the two dll files and relaunch the gpibdiagnostic. It still shows this information. Any professionals can help on this? This problem made me exhausted  .

Your help is appreciated very much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,924 Views)

It's worth resetting MAX configuration/completely reinstalling all drivers. By the way what HW intefrface do you use to connect to laptop?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,479 Views)