From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anybody succeeded in obtaining an injection current profile using NI 9751?

Hi guys,

We use NI 9751 DI driver connected to cRIO-9074 to drive an solenoid injector on an engine. We can indeed inject fuel, but the current profile is never updated, always stays at the default waveform, even though we changed the current value.

Basically we copied the example program of NI, "NI 9751 (DI) - RevF5.lvproj". We also found that the lower while loop in the attached graph (RT) never executed. We have clicked the "scope on" in the express vi in FPGA. We have also switched on "DIScopeRefresh", "DIScopeRead".

here I would like to ask, is there somebody already worked this out and can give some hints? I know it will not update every time but i wonder why it seems like never worked.

DI RT block diagram.jpg

thanks a lot,

Ming

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,302 Views)

the current profile i meant is this:

DIscope.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,288 Views)

Hi there,

sorry i solved this problem. we connected the "stop" butten from the main block into the DI SCOPE while loop so as to stop the program at once. But somehow after that the scope does not work...

Just a small bug. sorry for disturbing.

Ming

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,259 Views)

i have the same problem

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,858 Views)