Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Willing to pay someone to help me write a LabVIEW program.

If you have seen my previous post, I am unable to get that code up and running. 

I have next to no experience with LabVIEW and I am wanting to "convert" the existing code I have into a LabVIEW program. 

This is to control a FFT analyzer, which I have the NI driver for (yes, I have gone through the example program given with the driver, I am still somewhat confused)

I have nowhere else to turn to and time is limited. What I am looking for is someone who I can work with on a semi-personal level to help me get the LabVIEW code up and running, to which I am willing to pay them for their assistance. I apologise if this type of thing is not allowed here but I am running out of options.
If you are interested, please send my a PM and I can send you the existing code that I am wanting to convert (which can be opened with notepad++, since the environment is a whole other can of worms).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,581 Views)

You might want to do a search in the NI Alliance Partner Directory.  Maybe an AP that is local to your area is willing to help.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 2
(2,549 Views)