Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace Measurement of Keysight U2044XA - Input Protocol Error

Hi NI Community,

Hoping you guys can help me out. I downloaded the Agilent U2000A Series Sensor driver off the NI website. My goal is to do a trace measurement so I can view a pulsed RF signal over time (Power vs. Time).

I'm trying to start from the simplest case; Acquire a single trace. I'm not trying to do anything continuous yet or anything too crazy, just Open->Configure->Read->Close. 

I've attached a snippet of the code here in case anyone has a sensor they'd like to try it out on.

U2000A_Basic_Scope_Snip.png

The code errors in the Read Trace.vi. When I drill down into the Read Trace.vi and probe the error lines, I can see that the Visa Write function seems to pass just fine, but then the Visa Read function hangs and then errors. Picture of the error is below.

Confuzzled_0-1603982711704.png

If it helps, I also have the link to the Programming Guide from Keysight's website.

Do you guys have any ideas? I have another sensor that I can try this on in case my sensor has become corrupted somehow. However if it were a sensor corruption issue I would expect all of my configuration VI's to throw the same error. I'm just stuck at the moment.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(936 Views)