Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermonics T-2500E

Hello Community!

I'm using a Thermonics T-2500E controlled via GPIB. I downloaded the drivers and everything seems to work just fine. For those of you who use this device as well, you might now the indicater on the top right corner of the graph display, it tells you about the state the device is in. For example "RUNNING", "SOAKING" etc. I didnt find a VI that reads out this information.

Does anyone know the GPIB command that reads e back this information? Are there any other solutions on how to determen if the soak process is finished?

Any Help would be apreciated

Florian

Windows XP Professional, Labview 9
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,677 Views)
If it exists, the command will be listed in the manual. Do you have an electronic copy you can attach or a link to it?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,666 Views)

Hello Dennis!

Unfortunately I don't have a manual. I searched the web for it but didn't find anything. I was hoping someone here figured it out.

thanks anyways florian

Windows XP Professional, Labview 9
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,663 Views)

I'd suggest contacting Thermonics directly.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,638 Views)

Hi, where have you found the drivers?

I'd like to control my T-2800, but I haven't any driver.

Thank you,

Dani

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,128 Views)

I used to work with both the thermonics and thermostream units many years ago.  They were both similar in how they handled the commands.  Try the commands and queries from section 4-8 of the attached except from a thermostream manual.

Help the Community (and future reviewers) by marking posts as follows:
If it helped - KUDOS
If it answers the issue - SOLUTION
Message 6 of 6
(4,122 Views)