Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrum One CCD 3000 GPIB 488.2

Hi there,

Then there are 3 possibilities.

1) your ccd.ini entries are bad

2) your driver tables are wrong 

3) your controller is simply screwed up

Since those controllers are very old and Horiba does not support them anymore.

So if you've lost your original driver tables in the 'ccd' directory, then it's a mess. The gain settings are (to my flawful knowledge) specifically tuned to your device, so it doesnt help using mine.

Sorry for that rather negative answer but in the oast year, all of your ccd3000v controllers died.

Best regards,

JW

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,417 Views)

hello, i used the ini file and tables you provided in this forum, could be that those archives does not work for my ccd?

where i could find technical support about the creation of that tables?

additionally, making a debug of the CCD demo, i note not all archives are used, why?

thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,412 Views)

Hi

Horiba does not give out any support manuals or information on that. Please try to find the original driver disc.

As for the lvlibs: I extracted the Horiba llb files and made lvlibs out of them. So there are the original files and my wrappers.

My ini file/driver tables should work for CCD3000V controllers  (not necessary CCD3000 controllers). I tested them in my labs.

Best regards

JW 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,408 Views)

hello, can you  or anyone post  or send me the ccdload.ini and data tables (such as econvert.tab etc) for the CCD 3000, i lost all those files.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,394 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,392 Views)

Dear JW-WSI,

Do you have information on what files from your CCD.zip archive are controller-specific?

I have a SpectrumOne CCD and two controllers. One is CCD3500, and I have a CD disk with all installation files. It used to work perfectly, but now I think that the controller is dead. The second controller is CCD3000, and it has no file. I tried to run my CCD with the second controller, it kind of works: I can read the temperature of the CCD, it shows coorectly room temperature and a cooling down process. And it shows 2^16-1 at each wavelength, when I measure a spectrum at room temperature (this is normal). Unfortunately, at low temperature is also gives 2^16-1. Only if the CCD is frozen, it shows lower levels with noise, but I think it is just noise from electronics, so the spectrum can not be measured.

Probably, it has something to do with how the controller interprets the analog signal from the CCD? P.S. The gain is the lowest.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,085 Views)

hello, would you please send the CD disk of CCD3500 . I missed such files. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(355 Views)