Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensors of Humidity compatible with Labview ??

Hello,

First one, can you communicate your testo with the software Comfort?

Then, in the Labview library, you can start only the VI ''testo serial init.vi'' and check the answer. Normally, in the diagram, Automation Open should connect "Tcddka.Itcddk Control", have you installed this in a file Excel?

And what is the explication of your error code?

Lily 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(4,142 Views)

Hello Lily.

Yes indeed, Ican communicate very well with the comfort 3 software and I been working usingit to gather all the data.

The code error is shown in the jpg

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(4,118 Views)

Hello,

The error is from COM port of your PC, I think.

Because RS232 is serial com, normally, in PC desktop, com1 par défaut; in PC laptop, it has no more com, so you need a converter usb to RS232.

If you use a desktop, you can check the com by the command ''mode" in DOS, it will give you a list about all the COM, check your state of your COM1.

Tell me what do you get?

Lily 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(4,103 Views)

The set upfor the COM 1 is according to the manual, in chapter 8 in saving data says that IfI want to work using hyperterminal I should use the COM1 set up that you see inthe figure.

Anotherquestion, I am having doubts about the tcdda file because even in the CAN closebus gives an error..

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(4,085 Views)

Hello,

About the CAN bus, do you have a connection with it? If yes, you can check it in the VI CAN_ init.vi, the error that you get in the CAN Bus close.vi is normal, because you have not start the CAN_init.vi, that's mean you have not charged the Active X Tcddka.

What is your connection between the PC and your testo?

Could you explain how do you install the toolbox? Are you sure you have correctely charged the Active X Tcddka?

Lily 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(4,070 Views)

Hello againLily

My connectionwith the Testo is using the RS 232 that came in the original package shown inthe photo.

I am a chemicalengineering and I thought that only placing the folder in the Labviewwould work.

Can you tell mehow to install it correctly? 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(4,062 Views)

Hello, 

Tell me your e-mail address.

Lily 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(4,056 Views)

Hi, old post, but just found it... we use the Rotronic humidity sensors, HygroClip and HygroClip 2, the Hygroclip to can connect directly to the PC using USB. You can then interface easily using a VI, to read data or set the probe functions. Very easy to set up and run.

-Blue 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(3,719 Views)

Hi Blue, we use a Rotronic HygroLog NT with HygroClip sensor. Now we want to read the in process data and display it on the screen. Is there any vi for it?

-Frank

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(3,697 Views)

Hello Frank,

No, sorry i don't. I do have a lash-up VI that will read  from a HygroLab, but i think the protocol for the HygroLog is different. I also have a VI to interface with the HygroClip2 probe via USB directly.

The comms protocol for the NT can be found at: http://www.rotronic-usa.com/man/logger/Com-LogNT.pdf

I have looked around for a VI for the NT and will post if anything turns up.

Blue 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(3,691 Views)