Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and receiving data from PIC18F4550

Solved!
Go to solution

Cyrax,

Heres a keynote speech given by the creator of Labview which may be an interesting read for you : http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5313

Lets see you learn VHDL and program an FPGA faster than you can with Labview Smiley Wink

Regards,

Kyle M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(2,117 Views)

1. Yes - I already know VHDL and have many most used templates created by me, which are ready to be adapted for most of the general purpose logic.

2. Yes i can program FPGAs really fast. When i create my logic for FPGA it is a critical design which i know every detail off. Iv been doing it for quite a long time, and do not have to bring LabView in this business at all. The only tool i need is synthesizer and JTAG software.

3. That speech is not of an interest, im a practical person, and i like to create robust and reliable systems, where i know how things work. So there is no need to pimp LabView and say that it was all we needed! lol

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(2,113 Views)

When I open test4.vi in Windows7 Labview 8.6 it asks for mydll.dll can you help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,896 Views)

Hi CET1,

Unfortunately, I don't have that file either.  Your best bet would be to PM "cyrax" to see if he still has the .dll.   Sorry I can't help more.

Best of luck,

Pete

Peter C.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,866 Views)

delete the componet calling the mytest.dll. 

It's not a bit deal.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,459 Views)