Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Error: (Hex 0xBFFC0004) Parameter 4 out

Hi

its day 3 for trying to log my data from the TDS1012B, i been through 4 bad downloads, driver installation, configuring the signal express...

anyway, yesterday i seen some action and was able to run but still coudn't record and see the data, today when i am trying to run i am getting the next configuration error:

Primary Error: (Hex 0xBFFA0010) Invalid value for parameter or property.
Secondary Error: (Hex 0xBFFC0004) Parameter 4 out of range, or error occurred while setting Parameter 4.
Elaboration: Max Input Frequency
<b>Complete call chain:</b>
     ivi_IviScope Configure Channel Characteristics.vi
     ivi_subScopeSetExecParams.vi
     ivi_subScopePreExecute.vi
     ivi_InstrSCOPEBlockState.vi:1

Primary Error: (Hex 0xBFFA0010) Invalid value for parameter or property.Secondary Error: (Hex 0xBFFC0004) Parameter 4 out of range, or error occurred while setting Parameter 4.Elaboration: Max Input Frequency

<b>Complete call chain:</b>
     ivi_IviScope Configure Channel Characteristics.vi
     ivi_subScopeSetExecParams.vi
     ivi_subScopePreExecute.vi
     ivi_InstrSCOPEBlockState.vi:1

i have no idea what these error means, what is "parameter 4" (wouldn't it be easier to say the name of the parameter?) and what to do, please help, i am 3 days behind in my project!

BR

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,300 Views)

Hi RanCO,

Are you progamming this in LabVIEW using the VIs provided by this driver?  If so, is the error being generated from one of the VIs associated with that driver?

Regards,

Hassan Atassi
Senior Group Manager, Digital Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,274 Views)

Gee this is 8 years ago and still no clear response. I don't think were buying any NI stuff now. lol

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,117 Views)