From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMC 100 displacement increase from current position help!!!

Hi guys I need help and I have to complete this by today.:( I am working with SMC100 controller. I need to do this, I will be able to set the inital value of the motor position next I need to be able to set the displacement so that I can move by that degree. Finally I will be able to set the maximum value too(meaning I can set the maximum angle that the program will run). My problem is I know how to set the initial value of the motor but I don't know how to integrate the program into the program for setting the displacement(meaning I want to set a certain angle first, e.g 88.2 then I want it to move by e.g 1 degree next I want it to stop at 100.2 )Motor_testd.pngMotor_testd1.png

New target porition is use to set the initial position and the max degree is just a number enter by user.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,897 Views)

Hi guys I think I solve it.

Here is what I have:

Untitled_1_(SubVI)d.png

Untitled_1_(SubVI)d1.png

I want to create a sub vi with this code. But I want to ask how how do I write a program so that I can can create a program without  shift register to increment the angle.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,877 Views)

search for action engines 

eventually add Ben Rainer as search term. These action engines help you a lot for your programming problem.

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,872 Views)