Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMC 100 displacement increase from current position help!!!

Hi guys I need help and I have to complete this by today.:( I am working with SMC100 controller. I need to do this, I will be able to set the inital value of the motor position next I need to be able to set the displacement so that I can move by that degree. Finally I will be able to set the maximum value too(meaning I can set the maximum angle that the program will run). My problem is I know how to set the initial value of the motor but I don't know how to integrate the program into the program for setting the displacement(meaning I want to set a certain angle first, e.g 88.2 then I want it to move by e.g 1 degree next I want it to stop at 100.2 )Motor_testd.pngMotor_testd1.png

New target porition is use to set the initial position and the max degree is just a number enter by user.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,900 Views)

Hi guys I think I solve it.

Here is what I have:

Untitled_1_(SubVI)d.png

Untitled_1_(SubVI)d1.png

I want to create a sub vi with this code. But I want to ask how how do I write a program so that I can can create a program without  shift register to increment the angle.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,880 Views)

search for action engines 

eventually add Ben Rainer as search term. These action engines help you a lot for your programming problem.

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,875 Views)