From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIC 18F2550 USB Problem

I had design a board as show in attachments, use PIC 18F2550. I had test it by using with the serial com program it work. My purpose I want to connect it my using with LabVIEW but I dont know how to do, so please kindly tell me step by step. Thanks!

Below is the process that it work, or the progam that write in to PIC

- if i type >>>>> and than send command we can see the respone back.

- if i type >>>>> in the same time I'm in hold push the button with send command it will respone back which button that we push

- if i type >P=01 and than send the command D4 will on. We can type from 00 to 15 (>P=15 all from D1 to D4 on)

I had design a board as show in attachments, use PIC 18F2550. I had test it by using with the serial com program it work. My purpose I want to connect it my using with LabVIEW but I dont know how to do, so please kindly tell me step by step. Thanks!

- if i type >>>>> in the same time I'm in hold push the button with send command it will respone back which button that we push

- if i type >P=01 and than send the command D4 will on. We can type from 00 to 15 (>P=15 all from D1 to D4 on)

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,981 Views)

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,970 Views)

Hi,

Have you got the programming part done with? If so got through this example

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3637

Also there is a similiar example shipped with LabVIEW.

LabVIEW 8.2,8.6,2009...still learning 😛
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,931 Views)