From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX: Fehler bei der Verbindung zur Datenbank

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem mit NI MAX. Es scheint die nimxs.exe beschädigt zu sein. Nach dieser Fehlermeldung kann NI MAX nicht mehr gestartet werden. Es geht nicht mehr über die Initialisierung hinaus. Die Fehlermeldung erfolgt beim Aufrufen der Konfiguration nach dem ersten Starten nach einer Neuinstallation bzw. Reparatur.

Clipboard01.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Vitali Reitenbach

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,861 Views)

Letzen Freitag hatte ich nach einem Stromausfall ein ähnliches Problem mit MAX.

Die zwei ersten Resultate dieser Suche werden Sie sicher weiterhelfen.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,849 Views)

Hi Vitali,

the links obove are really useful. But if it doesn't work anyway, let me know!

Best regards

Suse

(5,843 Views)

Thank you for helping. I deleted the old configurations and startet max again. But the error appears even now.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,837 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vitali_R

Hi,

the KB http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/86256F0E001DA9FF86256FFD005B827C didn't help?

You can also delete / deinstall the MAX and try a new installation. The installer of the MAX is included in the NI-DAQmx-driver on the driver-DVD oder you can download it :

http://www.ni.com/nisearch/app/main/p/bot/no/ap/tech/lang/en/pg/1/sn/catnav:du,n8:3478.41.181.5495,s...

If deleting the MAX is not possible in the system control of windows you can try the MSI blast tool!

I hope this helps

Suse

(5,832 Views)

Thank you. I deleted MAX with the msi blast tool and reinstalled it. Now it works well without any problem.

Thanks

Vitali Reitenbach

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,828 Views)