Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrument Drivers for HP(Agilent/Keysight) 83711A/B

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for inst. driver for HP 83711a. It's synthesized CW generator of HP (Agilent).

I find everywhere and couldn't find. I would appreciate it if anyone can assist with it.

Thanks in advance.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,482 Views)

https://www.keysight.com/main/software.jspx?ckey=1000000679%3Aepsg%3Asud&lc=dut&cc=NL&nid=-32468.536...

83711B, 83712B, 83731B, 83732B Signal Generator VXI Plug and Play Driver

The VXIplug&play driver for 83711B and 83712B Synthesized CW Generators and 83731B and 83732B Synthesized Signal Generators. Programming with this driver does not depend upon an I/O library specific to your brand of HP-IB/GPIB interface, thus your programming code becomes much more portable. The Visual Basic and Visual C++/Borland C++ Programming Examples using this driver are built-in to the Windows Help file for the driver. The driver is compatible with all of the following programming environments:

• Microsoft Visual Basic Version 4.0 or higher
  • Microsoft Visual C++ Version 4.0 or higher
  • Borland C++ Version 4.5 or higher
  • HP VEE Version 3.2 or higher
  • National Instruments LabWindows/CVI Version 4.0.1 or higher
  • National Instruments LabVIEW Version 4.0.1 or higher
greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,472 Views)

I found this one: http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E9702659CE034080020E748... 

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,471 Views)

That one looks better

crazy finding in ni.com again.

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,454 Views)

Hi Albert Geven,

Thank you for your fast response.

I found that link earlier too but I'm using windows 10 and unfortunately I couldn't install it. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,442 Views)

Hi Crossrulz,

Thank you for ur fast reply.

I found that file too but hwo can I include to the functions palette>> instrument I/O>> instr drivers>> instrument drivers>> ??

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,440 Views)

@AwAU20 wrote:

Hi Crossrulz,

Thank you for ur fast reply.

I found that file too but hwo can I include to the functions palette>> instrument I/O>> instr drivers>> instrument drivers>> ??

Thanks,

Just put the contents in of the zip file (ie. the folder that is inside of the zip file) in <instr.lib>.  Then restart LabVIEW.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,421 Views)