From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaq image acquiring problem

Hello,

I am using webcam. When I am try to interface the camera into the labview by using Vision Acquisition block(which is available in vision and motion toolkit), it showing the error as " The Following error occur while configuring the acqusition: NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69026) License not activated." But I have license to activate the toolkit and also i already did that. 

one more thing, my Camera works fine in NI Measurement and Explorer. Kindly guide me How Can I overcome the error and How to move. 

Please I am awiting for your replies. 

And finally, I tried one VI Also. in that VI also getting some error. Here I attached the error VI image

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,460 Views)

Check your interface name

This error is generated when the IMAQ Init VI is called with an incorrect interface name. In MAX, the NI-IMAQ driver assigns an interface name to each IMAQ board in your computer, starting with img0, then img1, etc., in the order in which the boards are installed. If for example, MAX has img1 set for your interface and then in your code you call the IMAQ Init VI with the interface name img0, it will give you this error.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,420 Views)

Also post in the MACHINE VISION board for questions related to imaging

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,419 Views)