Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR camera + LabVIEW

Hello,

I'm exploring market with IR cameras included LabVIEW support.

Static IR cameras + LabVIEW

The only product that I found is FLIR LabView Toolkit (download HERE )

Installation code that is needed to run app is delivered with some static cameras. So there is some solution for stable cameras.

Portable IR camera + LabVIEW

I actually need one instrument to combine automated and manual measurements. So i prefer LabVIEW drivers for portable camera.

I found information about support of LabVIEW and MATLAB for FLUKE TiX... cameras. But no other public sources. No drivers in FLUKE or NI web.

http://www.solutionsdirectonline.com/fluke/pdf/tix580-tix560-tix520-tix500-ds.pdf

FLUKE_TiX.jpg

Let's collect knowledge and experience in this topic. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,169 Views)

FINALLY!

I found press release from November 2016 that FLUKE adds support for  TiX580, TiX560, TiX1000, TiX660, TiX640 and TiX620

http://en-us.fluke.com/company/press/fluke-integrates-temperature-data-with-Labview-and-matlab-softw...

There are links to download directly and for free LabVIEW drivers.

I'm curious if they will add support for one-handed models (Ti300, Ti400, Ti450, Ti480)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(7,140 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,110 Views)

According to function list described in documentation (and also I've probed the examples included) this library is designed to work with streaming data from the cameras. As to opening the already saved IR shots (.BMT format) - it looks like there is no way to do this by means of this library.

Are there some workarounds?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,689 Views)

NEWS from cathegory of Hand-held IR cameras with LabVIEW control

FLIR:
LabVIEW Toolkit is obsolete. Substituted by SDK kit in FLIR Atlas.
Cameras supported by FLIR Atlas

JENOPTIK: Scientific IR cameras
Sellers: USA: FLUKE TiX6xx, TiX1000
              EUROPE: InfraTec

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,294 Views)

igorbounov: Actually, you are right, TESTO drivers are focused on streaming data only without advanced features or complete control of all features. This seems to be much more example than complete SDK. But on the other hand, it's for free. So TESTO 885/890 seems to be cheapest hand-held camera with some LabVIEW control.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,132 Views)

"There are links to download directly and for free LabVIEW drivers."

I don’t find any links for downloading the driver, could you list the links?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,178 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,293 Views)