Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save or recall a state in Keysight PXA 9030

I am using LAN interface to control my PXA 9030A analyzer and i am unable to find the option to recall a state of the analyzer.Could anybody help me in this context?

Thanks,

Wazib

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,989 Views)

You will need to look up the appropriate SCPI command for the PXA.  Unfortunately the on-line manual doesn't have a list of SCPI commands. (http://literature.cdn.keysight.com/litweb/pdf/N9020-90112.pdf?id=1484003)  To find the command you need have 2 options..

1) On you PXA go to the help file and search for "List of SCPI commands".  Somewhere in that list is the command that will save a setup and restore it.  I'd look under the "MMEM" set of commands, these are the SCPI commands that read and write files to the instruments hard drive.  

2) You can use Keysight Connection Expert  (install as part of the Keysight I/O Libraries Suite) to get the command for the PXA.  This is a bit more convenient to search and read than the Help file on the PXA since you can do it on your PC.  It also allows you to test the commands and communicate with the instrument.  Not needed if you are already familiar with LabVIEW and have code communicating with the PXA.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,961 Views)

The command to recall a saved state is *RCL <Register #>

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,920 Views)