Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1073807346

Good day all.

I have a net work analyser N9925A. I had downloaded the relevant driver and I was exploring the examples given. However whenever I run the .vi program, there will be an error message prompting me as shown in the attached image.

Tahar7_0-1650979705222.png

Is there someone have an idea to help me to fix this probleme?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,009 Views)

You are not giving a proper reference to the device.  We would need to see some code to give any better advice.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(978 Views)

Please can you explain for me with details .I'm not understand you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(956 Views)

How are you telling the driver what device it is trying to talk to?  That is somehow wrong.  Again, we need to see code and more details on the device (ex GPIB or Ethernet address) in order to give more details.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(950 Views)

Fine thanks,

I have installed Labview 2018 in my PC (OS: Windows 10) . After that I installed VISA 18 and driver for labview of VNA N99XX.

I want control a VNA N9925A  with Labview via serial USB connection, but in Max i can't detect this VNA and when i applay an

exmple.vi i have the error -1073807346.

Please how i can tell to the driver what device it is trying to talk to?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(933 Views)

@Tahar7 wrote:

but in Max i can't detect this VNA

That is your problem then.  There might be a setting in the VNA to allow USB communication or you might possibly need to install a driver.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(925 Views)

I verifey there's no setting in the VNA and i instal the driver for labview of the VNA with VISA18 but

always i have the same probleme. i don't know is there another software to instal it ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(905 Views)