From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Soft Front Panel (SFP) instead of Instrument Studio

Solved!
Go to solution

I understand that in the previous version of NI-DCpower I had simple Test Panel (SFP) like in here: https://documentation.help/NI-DC-Power-Supply-SMU/sfp.html

Now (version 20.5) when I click to open my SMU Test Panel in MAX instead of simple SFP I have Instrument Studio started.

Can I still access classic SFP?

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(833 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bienieck

Ok I found it just after starting this thread...

If anyone else need it:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\IVI\Drivers\niDCPower\NI-DCPower_Soft_Front_Panel.exe

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(830 Views)