From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRIO9034 SPI Communication problem

I am working on a project in which vibration measurement is done by the ADXL345 accelerometer with the help of NI-FPGA and NI LabVIEW software. Earlier we used NI cRIO-9074 with LabVIEW 2011, where NI-9401module is used to acquire digital data from the ADXL345 accelerometer by using SPI communication protocol and we got satisfactory results.

At present, I replaced NI cRIO-9074 with cRIO-9034 and LabVIEW 2011 with LabVIEW 2017 and all other hardware and software (Real-time and FPGA VI) are the same. I followed all the previous steps which are required for the execution of the project.  But at this time I am not getting the results of the ADXL345 accelerometer which is connected with the NI-9401 module. It was showing a fixed value whenever I run Real-time Host VI. please help me to solve this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,170 Views)

Can you post code for us to look at?

Have you checked to make sure everything is showing up in NI Max?

Does everything self test properly?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,101 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

The problem has been already solved, it was happening due to the improper configuration of NI 9401 module pins.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,069 Views)