From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog voltage control

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 

I am looking for different options to control an electronic valve. The control input is electronic voltage signal between 0-10 Volts and I need precision of 0.1 Volts. Is it possible to get a digital output from the computer (like USB) and convert to an analog signal within the corresponding range via using commercially available NI products?

Best,

Sertan. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,828 Views)

Just look at the various Multifunction DAQ products.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,824 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author serkut17

Hi Sertan,

If you're looking for a specific product line, it looks like our M-series products will provide your desired functionality:  USB, +/-10V analog output, and higher precision than you need.  Have a good day!

Bus-Powered M Series Multifunction DAQ for USB - 16-Bit, up to 400 kS/s, up to 32 Analog Inputs, Iso...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,811 Views)

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the reply, the NI devices that you sent me were not feasible for right now. However, we are planning to buy in the future but for now we are gonna find another solution temporarily.

Best,

Sertan.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,792 Views)