Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1284CT switch frm passtrough to gpib

for example:
when i use any texteditor
what kind of string i've to create, that
the following text will be send as an
instruction to the gpib-bus and not to the printer port, and what string
must follows, that the 1284ct will switch back to pass trough mode ?
(please answer to my eMail-adress)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1